There are plenty of ways to recruit, and LinkedIn can be a really helpful tool for sourcing candidates for your vacancies. So, today I’m going to give you a rundown of how to use LinkedIn to recruit!
When using LinkedIn to recruit, you open up the chance of millions of potential employees to network with, which can be especially helpful when dealing with a rather specialist role.
Here are my top 5 tips on how to use LinkedIn to recruit:
- Actively search for candidates – by searching for keywords and required qualifications you can find the type of candidates required for the role you are recruiting for. As long as these candidates have keyword rich profiles, you have a good chance of being able to contact some great candidates.
- Develop your company profile – candidates who are actively searching for jobs will also be searching keywords on LinkedIn, so make sure your profile draws them in and be prepared to respond to some Inmails from interested candidates.
- Join groups – people within groups may have the skills, qualifications or experience that you are searching for, or may know other potential employees for the role you are recruiting for.
- Post jobs – this will cost you, obviously, but LinkedIn claim that they combine job listings, candidate search, trusted referrals and the power of networks to give you results.
- Status updates – by posting status updates you have a simple way of drawing attention to both yourself and your company, at the same time as reaching out for a response from your network; this can be a great way of gaining referrals.
Hopefully this has given you a better idea of how to use LinkedIn to recruit, and you now feel ready to go and resource your dream candidates! If you are still unsure of which recruitment solution is right for your company, we are now offering a free recruitment consultation with one of our experts!